Call 0207 871 0532 Monday-Friday 10am - 5pm

PAYMENT FAQS - What documentation do you need from me?


What documentation do you need from me?
In accordance with UK regulation, for any order above £5,000 per day we will need a copy of your ID and proof of address. When reaching a level of £10,000 within 6 months, we will also have to collect the two pieces of documentation. For payments between £0 - £4,999 we will need a proof of name only. Please find below a list of examples of accepted documentation: Proof of Name Current Valid Passport Current Photocard Driving Licence National Identity Card Proof of Address Utility Bill (within 6 months, original form) Current Photocard Driving License Bank Statement/Building society/ Statement Government-issued benefit, tax credit, pension, grant

Other Answers in the Category "PAYMENT FAQS"

    1. How do I know if my payment is received?

    2. How long will my transfer take?

    3. What are the different limits for each payment form?

    4. What currencies do you accept?

    5. What forms of payment do you accept?

    6. Where can I find the payment information?

    7. Why do you not accept credit card?